Employer: 5 Star Hospital, Riyadh, KSA
Note: The candidate must have license from their respective countries.
- Scheduling: The assistant director of nursing schedules the activities of the
department and assigns the duties and shifts to each employee. In case where an
employee is not able to come to work, then the assistant director of nurse must see
that another staff member is assigned with those duties to avoid any inconvenience
to the patients.
- Inventory management: The assistant director of nursing has to order medical and
surgical supplies and store these supplies in a proper manner. This person has to
check the stock for expired items and replace those with new stock. Assistant
director of nurse has to maintain a record of the inventory and also negotiate with
different vendors to save expenses on the inventory.
- Recruitment and training: The assistant director of nursing posts job advertisements
and interviews the candidates. He/she provides training to the staff and analyzes
their core competencies to delegate specific job duties.
- Supervision and performance appraisal: Assistant director of nursing supervises the
activities of the staff to ensure that they are working efficiently and a professional
environment is maintained in the facility. He/she evaluates the performance of the
staff in the nursing department and presents the reports to the nursing director for
further evaluation of the staff.
- Documentation and payroll: The assistant director of nursing handles all the
documentation related to the nursing department and presents periodical reports to
the nursing director. He/she helps the administration department with the payroll
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Malaysia; South Africa|