The Associate – Immersive Technology is responsible for assisting the team with communications with external and internal stakeholders on the goals and messages of the unique Immersive Technology offering at Expo 2020.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
– Assist with creating a strategy for the Immersive Technology team’s outreach with other Expo departments and third parties, including representatives of participating countries, partners, and school groups, to ensure consistency and coherence in the Immersive Technology offering;
– Ensure streamlined, stakeholder-specific follow-up and update mechanisms are in place;
– Work alongside the Immersive Technology team to ensure requirements are received from/communicated to internal Expo divisions, in addition to International Participants, Partners, and other external stakeholders;
– Assist with the creation of presentations and other templates for stakeholder outreach and reporting purposes;
– Ensure all communications incorporate the latest experience design updates.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|