1. Weekly performance review of CPI, SPI & other KPIs
2. Ensuring Fixed Week plans are utilized correctly
3. Overtime control of field staff
4. Achievement of daily progress requirements
5. Running the Daily Co-Ordination Meeting as per company’s standards
6. Ensuring correct crew composition
7. Removal of un-utilized equipment
8. Critical Time Management
9. Identification and elimination of road blocks
10. Performance management of supervisors and field staff
11. Ensuring HSEQ compliance and driving appropriate HSEQ culture & behaviors
12. Develops production plans, taking into consideration raw material requirement, maintenance requirements and shift scheduling based on the quantity required.
13. Oversees all stages of the production process to ensure that production is on time to the required standards and within budget
14. Updates policies and procedures for production
15. Develops production schedules in conjunction with project managers; plans, directs and assigns duties for manufacturing personnel in addition to scheduling and authorizing overtime as necessary to meet production schedules.
16. Ensures employees are adequately trained
17. Implements fabrication strategies and action plans to ensure that the facility supports the company’s strategic initiatives.
18. Coordinates and recommends procedures for facility and equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
19. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations etc.
20. Tracks the development of subordinates and provides leadership and development as required to achieve the objectives.
||Jubail, Saudi Arabia
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting