• Undertake analysis and interpretation of statistical and accounting information for use in management decision making.
• Provide high-level advice to Senior Managers on all financial management and accounting issues.
• Assist the CEO and Finance Manager in the preparation of long term planning processes including the development of the corporate, capital and asset management plans.
• Develop and implement an appropriate risk management framework for the administration and finance functions of the business in conjunction with the overall Risk Management Framework.
• Review and analyze operating results in relation to cost, budgets and operating policies; consolidate capital assets, maintenance and operating budgets.
• Prepare schedules for financial reporting in accordance with management and statutory requirements.
• Ensure compliance with all financial statutory and legislative requirements for the organization and conduct all activities with a high level of ethical standards.
• Develop, implement and keep updated all financial policies and procedures including internal control procedures.
• Develop and implement resort budgets, budget control systems and key performance indicators, and relevant monitoring thereof.
• Provide all units with the necessary financial and management information to assist them to meet or exceed their key performance indicators.
• Manage the details of insurance, taxation, legal and corporate matters and ensure the requirements of the resort are in place.
• Prepare regular management reports and minutes as appropriate eg. Financial, to the Executive Team, the Board, the Board’s Audit Committee and other officers.
• Lead and motivate the finance team in the achievement of agreed targets and objectives.
||Accounting and Auditing