Optimizing transportation & Equipment operations, which may include planning; organizing, supervising, controlling, selecting vehicles, hiring, training, and scheduling drivers; and overseeing vehicle maintenance and regulatory compliance to maximize vehicle availability, reduce maintenance costs and drive improvement in fleet operating compliance and standards.
• Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices in industry.
• Provide Plan, process and execute vehicle purchase and vehicle replacement through efficient settlement.
• Develop Vision for Fleet and work with top management and other concerned company to assess future equipment needs; tracking fleet age and status defining a unit replacement schedule
• Maintain high availability and residual value of a safe and effective fleet through the efficient execution of scheduled/preventive and reactive maintenance and rapid assessment and analysis of emerging safety, claims, and repair data
• Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends.
• Maintaining departmental compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Ensuring departmental adherence to applicable laws and regulations.
• Managing other employees.
• Scheduling, routing, maintaining, and tracking transport vehicles.
• Negotiating with suppliers.
• Analyzing the effectiveness of operations.
• Implementing and enforcing transportation scheduling and policy changes.
• Constantly evaluate and service partnerships to minimize controllable operational costs
• Maintaining and leading the Fleet team
• Develop, maintain and implement appropriate and cost effective equipment standards
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|