- Execute effective closing strategies to bring the sales process to fruition.
- Ability to effectively manage all areas of the sales department, including but not limited to wholesale, retail, purchasing and marketing.
- Ability to forecast goals and objectives for vehicle sales, gross and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis
- Ability to handle and resolve customer issues or concerns promptly and professionally.
- Adhere to dealership policies at all times.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with customers; subordinates and management team.
- Regular reporting of actual sales performance against set targets with variance and revised projections
- Monitoring the sales revenue, margin, and expense performance initiating corrective action where required
- Monitoring competitors sales & product strategies, campaigns and events to optimize market share
- Partnering with HR with recruiting, selecting and training of Fleet Sales Consultants
- Providing motivational support, fostering teamwork and empowering others
- Account management excellence to increase sales to existing clients/organizations
- MaTo successfully achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Preserve and grow current client portfolio
- Assist customer with vehicle selection; promote model options, features, value-add products & services, purchase/finance options following dealership policy
- Be available to respond to email inquiries frequently and respond to inquiries immediately in a professional, well-spoken manner
- Deliver world class customer satisfaction
- To implement Sales Processes that supports Customer Satisfaction Sales Standards.
- To provide a customer record and follow-up system, resolve customer complaints and build loyal clientele for the dealership.
- To ensure profitability of the Fleet Sales through the sale of vehicles, financing, dealer options, after-sales and accessories.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|