The Junior Accountant will provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances by preparing financial statements and reporting. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
- Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaid; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping the information confidential.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or BA.
Minimum 2 years of experience in the same field.
Professional certificate is a plus.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|