The Management associate provides administrative and operational support as required by the CEO. May serve as the primary point of contact for all matters pertaining to the CEO.
· Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that may include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings, coordinates meetings and strategic activities
· Conducts research as per the CEO’s requirement to identify and evaluate current needs and proceeds to complete matters based on instructions
· Drafts various financial or administrative reports, letters of solicitation, proposals etc;
· Supports CEO in his/her external commitments including external boards, committees and other groups.
· Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Position reports to the CEO
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|