Employer: 5 Star Hospital, Riyadh, KSA
Note: The candidate must have license from their respective countries.
- Provides educational leadership to patients and care providers to enhance
specialized patient care within established clinical protocols.
- Assists patients and caregivers with educational needs, problem resolution, and
health management across the continuum of care.
- Collaborates with medical providers, patient care staff, and unit management in the
planning, implementation, and delivery of educational curricula.
- Initiates clinical skills development programs within the parameters of established
clinical and preceptorship models; monitors trends and implements educational
strategies to ensure compliance with quality standards and parameters.
- Provides direct specialized nursing services to an assigned group of patients,
providing specialized patient care within nursing protocols and assisting in the
performance of all related nursing duties.
- Develops patient care plans, incorporating evidenced-based research and national
standards; consults with and serves as a clinical resource for unit management to
ensure quality patient care.
- Educates technical and patient care staff in the use of new equipment, supplies, and
instruments; coordinates in-service training and workshops for appropriate staff.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies;
promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Malaysia; South Africa|