Work closely with Owner, Designers and Project Managers to develop and maintain
detailed resource loaded schedules of Design/Build construction projects using MS
• Integrate multiple schedules into a master project schedule, base line, status, and
perform measurement baseline.
• Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports: Gantt, milestone charts, and
other tools used to support critical path analysis, near-term tasks work, priority based
resource allocations, performance variances, and to support cost/schedule integration.
• Gather and analyze information to prepare reports on the progress of projects. Frequent
on-site visits to review construction progress required.
• Support the project management team in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting
of projects, including dashboard maintenance.
• Work in collaboration with project management team to drive consistency of the project
scheduling approach to facilitate accuracy in project execution and reporting.
• Troubleshoot and monitor potential scheduling problems.
• Maintain accurate records/paperwork.
• Facilitate and participate in weekly schedule reviews.
• Training of Foremen, Superintendents & Project Manager to learn, or increase skills in,
project scheduling company wide.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia