• Evaluates existing seawater cooling system and facilities, review as-built plans of the existing system. Establish requirements for future systems.
• Collect data, meet with water utility agency and prepare written memorandums, meeting notes, technical reports and correspondence on various water & waste system issues. Present data, issues, potential solutions and design progress in meetings as required.
• Determine existing seawater cooling demands in the various developing areas at each level of growth in a rapidly growing city, estimating future water demand and capacity, the need of future facilities such as seawater intake and discharge structures, reservoirs, tanks, transmission lines, pipe lines and other facilities based on various stages of development.
• Analyze various options such as; once thru system, cooling towers etc. and present the most prudent option to RC management for implementation.
• Develop scope of work A/E consultant, or in-house team to develop preliminary design and FEED package for Design-Build (EPC) contract.
• Manage the work of A/E consultant to ensure the required schedule and quality is achieved.
• Prepare project charter, scope of works for new developments in coordination with the end user, Marafiq and other internal and external stake holders.
• Provide technical guidance to management on all aspects of the seawater, water and waste water plants and present findings to management for approval.
• Perform other duties as directed by the management.
• Assists in coordinating the compilation of technical portions of Requests for Proposal (RFP) for both the design and construction portions of assigned projects. Analyzes data pertaining to client requirements to assist in the definition of technical aspects of detailed scope of work.
• Coordinates the development of design specifications and ensure adequate information is provided for clarity of interpretation of required scope of work.
• Participates in the technical evaluation of potential bidders for contracts on assigned projects and in recommending shortlists of qualified contractors. Coordinates the technical analysis and evaluation of bid proposals.
• Participates in final negotiations to determine final terms of contracts. Assists Project Managers in compiling technical portions of definitive contracts.
• Monitors technical progress of A/E contractor. Coordinates the review of design drawings, specifications, manuals, shop drawings, vendor data, calculations and other technical information submitted by A/E construction contractor for all phases of contract.
|Job Location:||Jizan, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|