1. Prepare the detailed Annual training agenda
2. Prepare training presentation using MS program” power point presentation”.
3. Conduct demonstration and training for group of beauty therapists.
4. Conduct sales trainings and refreshment courses
5. Daily in-salon training and market visits
6. Ensure knowledge of biology needed for basic skin care training by updating their skills.
7. Arrange for the appointments.
8. Ensure preparations are set at the required time.
9. Develop reports and evaluations on the training sessions given.
10. Present the items to the client and introduce the products
11. Monitor the feedback from customers to measure their satisfaction with the company’s
12. Ensure a professional method of dermatology basic training among trainees.
13. Ensure beauty therapists’ applications techniques of products
14. Prepare and submit daily/ weekly/ monthly reports and plans
15. Tailor-made and frequently update the local training manuals needed for the training and
16. Ensures full product knowledge and awareness of all products she uses within the training
process has been delivered and well understood
17. Respects all of the company’s internal rules, policies and procedures;
18. Sets a good example regarding punctuality, hygiene, attendance and attitude;
19. Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as assigned by the direct manager.
20. Respects all of the company’s internal rules, policies and procedures;
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Training and Development
||Personal Care and Service
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen