• Plan, direct and coordinate sales activities to drive revenue growth and profitability in alignment with Sales objectives
• Articulate Sibca value proposition to the customer/Clients
• Apply region-specific information and tools, such as: sales processes, competitive insights, sales best practices/lessons learned from opportunity reviews, working with third-party intermediaries during pursuits and clients’ needs for business solutions within targeted industries.
• Drives efforts to expand and grow Sibca market share and presence through establishment and cultivation of ongoing relationships
• Targets potential leads and pursuits, plans and selects most appropriate sales strategies and approaches
• Assists pursuit team in drafting and positioning deals and closing.
• Shares industry, deal, and sales best practice knowledge with sales community
• Responsible for managing demand and quickly qualifying opportunities
• Explores and grows the client account list, deals incoming leads and ending sales, initiates action plan to advance and procure new business for the company
• Updates the organization on changing marketing trends so that the organization can prepare and regulate plans accordingly.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Law Enforcement/Security Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|