The role of the Senior Administrator is to support team in the delivery of assigned task through the coordination, administration, planning, reconciling, information management, recording, communication and updates.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
– Coordinate all Business Supports’ administration requests from departments across Expo 2020 and external parties, and action accordingly in line with Business Support KPIs, following up on all requests received both internally and externally;
– Responsible for collating and dealing with all finance requests either through Al Wasl (intranet) or the SAP/ERP system;
– Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary;
– Develop and maintain proper procedures to capture documentation for easy retrieval for audit, financial and management reviews. Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data;
– Coordinate all procurement, contractual and financial requests ensuring all requests are dealt with in a timely fashion, maintaining deadlines and keeping all parties informed on the progress;
– Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned;
– Responsible for collating and updating all statistical budget reports, the master ‘supplier database’ (including all Framework Agreements) and maintaining an efficient filing system;
– Guide and develop Business Support’s Admin team, streamlining all processes, ensuring the team works as efficiently as possible. Assist and offer guidance to colleagues whenever necessary;
– Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.) as and when required;
– Participate in the development and implementation of the departments’ goals/objectives, policies and priorities.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|