Control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded
Perform the assigned duties as per the set policies and procedures to achieve the cost control department goals.
· Provide cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc.
· Perform technical and Budget analysis for long term tenders (subcontractor’s quotations) for the preparation of Service agreements.
· Supervise the material consumption reports.
· Review project drawings, specifications and other contract documents to prepare an accurate & comprehensive workable budget and cost control plan.
· Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports from the system to monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project.
· Prepare monthly movement report for the monitoring of the project activities on a daily basis and register all consumptions and report related issues pertaining to the project promptly to the project manager and management.
· Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
· Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
· Provide cost control and planning advice to the internal team as and when required.
· Any other tasks as assigned by the direct manager.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|