• Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
• Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
• Designing training programs and workshops for staff
• Conducting regular system audits
• Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
• Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
• Providing direction for IT systems and Database team members
• Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
• Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans
• Engage in planning and development activities in the Infrastructure systems to understand business requirements and technical capabilities / limitations.
• capacity planning.
• Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
• Audit systems and assess their outcomes
• Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
• Manage IT Systems and database staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
||Education, Training, and Library