1. Managing the Test teams on-shore and Off-shore
2. Create Test Reports on the progress of Ericsson Testing and Defect status
3. To be the SPOC co-ordinating defect fixes with the Customer, internal off-shore and on-shore development teams, attending triage meetings with Customer assign System Integrators
4. Keeping the status of defects up-to-date on Customer ALM system
5. Creating RTR and release notes and communicating with Customer
6. Lead, plan and direct the activities of test engineers, maximising effectiveness.
7. Responsible for analysing, generating, estimating and delivering Use Cases and Test plans within the constraints of time, cost and quality, to the customer’s satisfaction, acting as a responsible point of contact for the team.
8. Manage and measure performance and delivery against work plans, and take corrective action where necessary.
9. To be actively involved in evolving and improving the testing methodology across Engineering teams.
10. Drive continuous process improvement.
11. To undertake such other work as is necessary to achieve the overall objectives of the Project.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|